Monday, March 19, 2012

Remember Justin Morgan?

We have another contender! Since I've handed over my search to my dressage trainer, I've been patiently waiting for videos and pics of new horses. Today I received info on a boy who has a lot of potential. Tall, dark, handsome...yep, I do fall prey to a pretty face. He's got the training I want, has quite a bit of show experience, loves to trail ride, and...is LOCAL!

I'm really skeptical, and not willing to get my hopes up quite yet. But if all goes well, I could be going to see him this week. He's a little shorter than what I was hoping for, but only by an inch, and what he lacks in height I hear he makes up for in muscle, and his engine is in the rear, right where it needs to be.

I could quite possibly be showing with a new partner by summer...and then off to the big Morgan show in August...(did I just say that?) Not sure that's the route we will go, but I'm keeping all options open.

No comments:

Post a Comment